VT R BC CRYSTALIZERS (electric)
The VT R BC series uses a system containing a heat pump together with an external heating coil (jacket) and an internal scraper to prevent the solid materials present in the effluent from becoming encrusted or adhering to the surface of the kettle, thus avoiding failures.
GREAT VERSATILITY AND ITS ADAPTATION TO ANY LARGE QUANTITY OF PROCESS WATER IN WASTE MANAGEMENT
What characterizes this evaporator is its great versatility and its adaptability to any large quantity of process waters, especially those contaminated with highly fouling materials such as varnish, ink or residues from ion exchange systems.
Similarly, liquids with a high content of suspended or dissolved substances, already concentrated liquids, low daily flow volumes, effluents requiring a high quality of condensate or concentrate to be recycled.
The evaporator is fully automatic and regulated with a microprocessor that allows customers to easily change the process parameters depending on their needs and to adapt them to the characteristics of the contaminated water they want to treat.
As mentioned before, this system is optimal for fouling water, with a capacity between 10-250L/h.
Cleaning is also not a problem for this evaporator, as it is done automatically by means of the internal scraper.
The boiling of the water takes place at approximately 40ºC, a specification that directly affects the reduction of phenomena that may limit the operation of the installation, such as incrustations, dirt, corrosion, evaporation of unwanted substances…
- Automatic extraction
- Single / Double / Triple effect
- Automatic cleaning
- Internal scraper
- Construction material STAINLESS STEEL 316-SUPERDUPLEXSANYCRO- 316-SUPERDUPLEX-SANYCRO-
- Thermal oil / steam water
- Cooling tower
- Vertical vs. horizontal boiler
- Automatic defoamer control and dosage system
- Higher chassis for waste discharge
- Other electrical power supplies available
- Special projects
- Leachate Treatment
- Coal, gas, solar, nuclear
- Petrochemical industry
- Textile company
- Raw material recovery crystallisation
- Metallurgical industry
- Electroplating industry (surface treatment)
- Cosmetics and perfumery
- Graphic arts
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Industrial sanitary waste
- Food industry
- Biogas and biofuels
- Photovoltaics and microelectronics