Industrial Evaporators VTR-S
VT R S CRYSTALIZERS (steam/hot water..)
The VT R -S model is optimal to obtain a maximum condensate flow with reduced investment and operating costs.
EQUIPMENT WITH STEAM JACKET FEEDING AND DRAINING BY GUILLOTINE VALVE.
It is ideal for treating emulsions formed by water and oil in concentrations of less than 20%, as well as water from functions or services and from industrial degreasing processes such as parts cleaning.
The evaporator does not require operators or controllers as it is fully automatic and is equipped with different configurations that can be modified according to the characteristics and parameters that define the water to be treated or depending on the needs of the company.
All evaporators have been designed to operate continuously 24 hours a day, with minimum supervision, with only electrical power and compressed air requirements.
Their functionality is due to the stability of a residual pressure in the evaporation chamber under vacuum driven conditions, to recover a considerable part of the thermal energy produced by the heat pump.
The boiling of the water takes place at approximately 40°C, a specification that directly affects the reduction of phenomena that may limit the operation of the installation, such as incrustations, dirt, corrosion, evaporation of unwanted substances, etc…
Specifically this model, which can produce between 20 and 250 L per hour, is characterized by the drastic reduction of disposal volumes and costs as well as the reuse of the recovered water and the recovery of the material.
- Automatic extraction
- Single / Double / Triple effect
- Automatic cleaning
- Internal scraper
- Construction material STAINLESS STEEL 316-SUPERDUPLEXSANYCRO- 316-SUPERDUPLEX-SANYCRO-
- Thermal oil / steam water
- Cooling tower
- Vertical vs. horizontal boiler
- Automatic defoamer control and dosage system
- Higher chassis for waste discharge
- Other electrical power supplies available
- Special projects
- Leachate Treatment
- Coal, gas, solar, nuclear
- Petrochemical industry
- Textile company
- Raw material recovery crystallisation
- Metallurgical industry
- Electroplating industry (surface treatment)
- Cosmetics and perfumery
- Graphic arts
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Industrial sanitary waste
- Food industry
- Biogas and biofuels
- Photovoltaics and microelectronics